Welcome To Waitkus Counseling Group
Depression, anxiety, relationship issues, grief and loss—these common struggles can deprive you of the joy in life, sapping your energy and clouding your emotions. Waitkus Counseling Group can help you overcome these challenges and more, including family or marriage problems, anger issues, OCD, and substance abuse. We guide you in regaining the joy that makes life worthwhile.
Therapy and counseling can provide relief and an opportunity for personal growth for people seeking positive change in their lives. Having an objective, compassionate therapist to talk to can make all the difference, especially during difficult times.
You deserve to have an experienced, caring Waitkus Counseling Group professional who can help you find the answers and relief you’re looking for.
If you are in need of a professional counselor or therapist in the Tri-Cities or Richmond area, Waitkus Counseling Group would like to help. Our therapy and counseling services assist you in managing life transitions, in crisis intervention and personal growth, and in improving communication skills.
Together we will:
- Ask questions that help you see things from another perspective
- Explore your concerns and the issues you’re facing
- Look at options, set goals and make a workable plan
- Problem-solve emotionally charged situations in your life
- Work through your issues at your pace
Benefits of therapy:
Developing awareness in these areas can result in improved relationships, decreased anxiety, and increased feelings of satisfaction. Benefits of therapy and counseling include:
- Enhanced clarity and awareness
- Reduction of negative feelings and thoughts
- Letting go of self-destructive behavior
- Increased self-acceptance
- Improvement in relationships
Give us a call at (804) 526-9885 and make an appointment today.
What issues are you struggling with?
Treatment issues addressed at Waitkus Counseling Group include:
- Depression & Anxiety
- Couples Counseling
- Relationship Issues
- Work-Related Stress and Concerns
- Grief and Loss
- Personal Growth
- Crisis Intervention
- Domestic Violence, Trauma, & PTSD
- Parenting Support
- Substance Abuse
- Addiction and Recovery
- Stress Management
- Anger Management
- Personal Communication Skills
- Life Transition